European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data.
Both the privacy of data and the confidentiality of information are important aspects for SECE. This data protection policy establishes the way in which personal data obtained from users is treated through this website and may vary with the time due to possible legislative, jurisprudential changes or the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and / or the competent authority at any time. That is why SECE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that are in force at the precise time that the web is accessed.
Last update date: 05/01/2018
1.- Identification of the owner responsible for the treatment:
Sociedad Española de Construcciones Eléctricas S.A.(en adelante SECE)
Av. Diagonal 472-476, Esc. B, Entresuelo 2º y 3º
2.- Purpose of the treatment, legal basis and conservation periods
At SECE we treat the personal data of the users of our website for the following purposes:
• The legal basis for the treatment is the authorization of the user based on a prior request for information that is considered granted with the acceptance of this policy.
• The conservation period: the data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the request.
If SECE decides to process the data provided to send the user commercial communications, it will previously request their consent through an acceptance box provided for this purpose. The User may revoke their consent at any time, communicating their wish not to receive any more commercial communications by following the instructions indicated at the bottom of each of the commercial communications sent by SECE.
• The legal basis for the treatment is the consent that will be considered granted at the time of accepting the box enabled for this purpose.
• The conservation period: the data will be kept indefinitely, as long as the user does not express his will not to continue receiving information, in this regard in compliance with the Law of Services of the Information Society 34/2002 of July 11, We inform the applicant that their authorization allows us to send them the requested communications through telematic means and that this may be revoked at any time.
3.- Recipients of personal data
SECE will not communicate your data to third parties except by legal obligation, in the framework of a police investigation or at the request of judges and courts by court order.
4.- Rights of the data holders
Anyone has the right to obtain information about what data is being processed.
Here are your rights:
• Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. SECE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data incumbent on him, which he has provided to the insurer, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format when: a) the treatment is based on consent or a contract, and b ) the treatment is carried out by automated means.
We inform you of your right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (AEPD.- www.agpd.es) in the event that you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights indicated here. To exercise the aforementioned rights, you can contact us through the mail LOPD@SECE.COM., From where you will be provided with the necessary forms and instructions to process your request.
5.- Treatment security
Taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of varying probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, SECE will apply measures appropriate technical and organizational techniques to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk, which prevents the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.